Peterasher.com is the web site of Peter Asher Designs, an assumed business name of Asher Corporation which is incorporated in the state of Oregon (United States). Peterasher.us, peterasherdesigns.com, customhomeoregon.com, robinasher.com, robinasher.us and crosscorners.com are alternate names for the site.
We may modify these terms at any time without notice.
This Site is intended for use by residents of the United States. Anyone else should not disclose any information to us. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from persons under thirteen (13) years of age or who are not United States residents.
You may use the Site for informational or educational.
You agree to comply with U.S. or other applicable law regarding the use of the Site or any information obtained from the Site, not to use the Site for illegal purposes, and not to interfere or disrupt the networks or other sites connected to the Site.
Any changes to the Site are subject to these Terms. We may change, discontinue, or impose limits on any aspect of this Site at any time without notice and without liability to you.
We may discontinue or suspend the Site or your access to the Site or to sections of the Site at any time without notice.
Your use of the Site and any content found on the Site are subject to the following restrictions:
- you may not copy, republish, distribute, sell, or otherwise make available any portion of the Site
- you may not create derivative works of any Content from the Site
- you may not use any Content from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright or other rights of us or any third parties; you may not post or otherwise transmit any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of ours or any third party
- you may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of this Site or its content in any way
- you may not use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal law.
- This site links to other sites. We make no guarantees or assurances about the accuracy, legality or other aspects of sites we link to.
All information and services on this site are provided "as is" without warranty or conditions of any kind. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.
We are not liable for any indirect or consequential damages of any kind except as required by law.
The information on this Site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this Site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without our prior written permission. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © Asher Corporation. All rights reserved.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including all copyrights and trademark rights.
All notices to you required or permitted may be sent to you at the last e-mail or physical address provided. You are responsible for informing us of any changes in your contact details. Notices can be sent to the contact information posted on this website.
We do not knowingly link to or post materials that violate intellectual property rights. If you object to the linking or posting of materials on our Site of which you are the owner, please send a notice to the address posted above, and we will investigate your claim promptly, and remove any links or materials that we believe may violate such rights.
These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon.
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time.